74. A Rahimzadeh, M Eslamian (2017), Stability of thin liquid films subjected to ultrasonic vibration and characteristics of the resulting thin solid films, Chemical Engineering Science 158 (2017), 587–598
73. M. Eslamian (2017), Inorganic and Organic Solution-Processed Thin Film Devices, Nano-Micro Letters. DOI: 10.1007/s40820-016-0106-4.
72. Q Chen, F Zabihi, M Eslamian (2016), Improved functionality of PEDOT: PSS thin films via graphene doping, fabricated by ultrasonic substrate vibration-assisted spray coating Synthetic Metals, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.synthmet.2016.11.009
71. Q Wang, CC Chueh, M Eslamian, AKY Jen (2016), Modulation of PEDOT: PSS pH for Efficient Inverted Perovskite Solar Cells with Reduced Potential Loss and Enhanced Stability, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 8 (2016) 32068–32076.
70. F Zabihi, Q Chen, Y Xie, M Eslamian, Fabrication of efficient graphene-doped polymer/fullerene bilayer organic solar cells in air using spin coating followed by ultrasonic vibration post treatment, Superlattices and Microstructures,http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.spmi.2016.10.087.
69. Y Xie, F Zabihi, M Eslamian, Fabrication of highly reproducible polymer solar cells using ultrasonic substrate vibration posttreatment, Journal of Photonics for Energy 6 (4), 045502.
68. M. Ahmadian-Yazdi, F. Zabihi, M. Habibi, M. Eslamian (2016), Effects of Process Parameters on Characteristics of Mixed-Halide Perovskite Solar Cells Fabricated by Single-Step and Two-step Sequential Coating, Nanoscale Research Letters, 11 (2016) 408.
67. M. Habibi, F. Zabihi, M.R. Ahmadian-Yazdi, M. Eslamian (2016), Progress in Emerging Solution-Processed Thin Film Solar Cells– Part II: Perovskite Solar Cells, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 62 (2016) 1012-1031.
66. F. Soltani-Kordshuli, E. Zabihi, M. Eslamian (2016), Graphene-doped PEDOT:PSS nanocomposite thin films fabricated by conventional and substrate vibration-assisted spray coating (SVASC), Engineering Science and Technology, 19 (2016) 1216-1223.
65. F. Zabihi, M. Ahmadian-Yazdi, M. Eslamian (2016), Fundamental Study on the Fabrication of Planar Perovskite Solar Cells using Two-Step Sequential Substrate Vibration-Assisted Spray Coating (2S-SVASC), Nanoscale Research Letters, 11 (2016) 71.
64. M. Habibi, A. Rahimzadeh, M. Eslamian (2016) On Dewetting of Thin Films due to Crystallization (Crystallization Dewetting), European Physical Journal E, 39 (2016) 30.
63. Q. Wang, M. Eslamian (2016), Improving Uniformity and Nanostructure of Solution-Processed Thin Films using Ultrasonic Substrate Vibration Post Treatment(SVPT),Ultrasonics, 67 (2016) 55-64.
62. Q. Wang, Y. Xie, F. Soltani-Kordshuli, M. Eslamian (2016),Progress
in Emerging Solution-Processed Thin Film Solar Cells–Part I: Polymer Solar Cells, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 56 (2016) 347–361.
61.E. Jafar-Salehi, M. Eslamian, M. Z. Saghir* (2015), Effects of Thermodiffusion on the Fluid Flow, Heat Transfer, and Solidification of Molten Metal Alloys, Engineering Science and Technology, 16 (2016) 511-517.
60. M. Habibi, M. Eslamian, F. Soltani-Kordshuli, F. Zabihi (2015),
Controlled Wetting/Dewetting Through Substrate Vibration-Assisted Spray Coating (SVASC), Journal of Coatings Technology and Research, 13 (2016) 211-225.
59. M.Eslamian, F. Zabihi (2015), Ultrasonic Substrate Vibration-Assisted Drop Casting(SVADC) for the Fabrication of Photovoltaic Solar Cell Arrays and Thin-Film Devices,Nanoscale Research Letters 10 (2015) 462.
58. Q. Wang, M-R. Ahmadian-Yazdi, M. Eslamian (2015), Investigation of Morphology and Physical Properties of Modified PEDOT: PSS Films via In-Situ Grafting Method,Synthetic Metals, 209 (2015) 521-527.
57. Y. Xie, S. Gao, M. Eslamian (2015), Fundamental Study on the Effect of Spray Parameters on Characteristics of P3HT:PCBM Active Layers Made by Spray Coating, Coatings, 5 (2015) 488-510.
56. M. Ahmed, M. Eslamian (2015), Numerical Simulation of Natural Convection of a Nanofluid in an Inclined Heated Square Enclosure using a Two-Phase Lattice Boltzmann Method, Nanoscale Research Letters, 10 (2015) 296.
55. F. Zabihi and M. Eslamian (2015), Substrate Vibration-Assist Spray Coating: Significant Improvement in Conductivity and Uniformity of PEDOT:PSS Thin Films for PV Solar Cells, Invited Paper, Journal of Coatings Technology and Research, 12 (2015) 711-719
54. F. Zabihi, Y. Xie, S. Gao, M. Eslamian (2015), Morphology and Wetting Characteristics of PEDOT:PSS Thin Films Deposited by Spin and Spray Coating, Applied Surface Science, 338 (2015) 163–177
53. F. Zabihi, M. Eslamian (2015), Characteristics of thin ﬁlms fabricated by spray coating on rough 5 and permeable paper substrates, Journal of Coating Technology and Research, 12 (2015) 489-503.
52. M. Ahmed, M. Eslamian (2015), Laminar Forced Convection of a Nanofluid in a Microchannel: Effect of Flow Inertia and External Forces on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow Characteristics, Applied Thermal Engineering, 78 (2015), 326–338.
51. M. Eslamian, M. Ahmed, M.F. El-Dosoky, M. Z. Saghir (2015), Effect of Thermophoresis on Natural Convection in a Rayleigh-Benard Cell Filled with a Nanofluid, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 81 (2015), 142-156.
50. M. Ahmed, M. Eslamian (2014), Natural Convection in a Differentially-Heated Square Enclosure Filled with a Nanofluid: Significance of the Thermophoresis Force and Slip/Drift Velocity, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 58 (2014) 1-11.
49. R. Abedini-Nasab, M. Eslamian (2014), Recent Patents and Advances on the Applications of Magnetic Nanoparticles and Thin Films in Cell Manipulation, Recent Patents on Nanotechnology, 8 (2014) 157 - 164.
48. M. Eslamian, A. Amighi, N. Ashgriz (2014), Atomization of a Liquid Jet in High Pressure and High Temperature Subsonic Crossflow, AIAA Journal, 52 (2014) 1374-1385.
47. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2014), On Thermophoresis Modeling in Inert Nanofluids, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 80, 58-64.
46. M. Eslamian (2014), Spray-On Thin Film PV Solar Cells: Advances, Potentials and Challenges, Coatings, 2014, 4, 60-84.
45. M. Eslamian, J. E. Newton (2014), Spray-On PEDOT:PSS and P3HT:PCBM Thin Films for Polymer Solar Cells, Coatings, 2014, 4, 85-97.
44. E. Jafar-Salehi, M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2014), Estimation of Molecular and Thermodiffusion Coefficients for Non-Ideal Molten Metal Alloys and its Implication in Solidification Process, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 92 (2014) 1314-1324.
43. M. Shekarriz, R. Khadivi, S. Taghipoor, M. Eslamian (2014), Systematic Synthesis of High Surface Area Silica Nanoparticles in the Sol-Gel Condition by using the Central Composite Design (CCD) Method, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 92 (2014) 828-834.
42. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2013), Novel Thermophoretic Particle Separators: Numerical Analysis and Simulation, Applied Thermal Engineering, 59 (2013), 527-534.
41. E. Jafar-Salehi, A. Ghasempour, M. Eslamian (2013), Experimental Study and Predictive Modeling of Cold Compaction Green Density in Powder Metallurgy of Stainless Steel Components, Powder Metallurgy, 56, 208-215.
40. M. Eslamian, (2013) A Mathematical Model for the Design and Fabrication of Polymer Solar Cells by Spray Coating, Drying Technology, 31 (4), 405-413.
39. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2012), Reply to a comment by S.N. Semenov and M.E. Schimpf on ‘Role of the velocity frame of reference in thermodiffusion in liquid mixtures’, Philosophical Magazine vol. 92, 705, by M. Eslamian, C.G. Jiang and M.Z. Saghir, Philosophical Magazine, 92, 705.
38. M. Shekarriz, A. Saffar, S. Taghipoor, F. Hajialiakbari, M. Eslamian (2012), A Novel Approach for Producing α- and γ-Fe2O3 Nanoparticles using Microemulsion Method, International Journal of Nanoparticles, 5, 380-388.
37. A. Khoshnevis, M. Farzalipour Tabriz, M. Hemayatkhah, A. Esmaielzadeh Kandjani, J. Millani, E. Esmaeilzadeh, M. Eslamian, M.R. Vaezi (2012), Characteristics of Break-up and Fragmentation of an Electrohydrodynamic Melt Jet, Particuology, 10, 255-265.
36. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2012) "Thermodiffusion in Binary and Ternary Nonpolar Hydrocarbon + Alcohol Mixtures." Journal of Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics, 37, 329-351.
35. M. Eslamian, C. G. Jiang, M. Z. Saghir (2012), Role of the Velocity Frame of Reference in Thermodiffusion in Liquid Mixtures, Philosophical Magazine 92, 705-726.
34. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2012), Thermodiffusion Applications in MEMS, NEMS and Solar Cell Fabrication by Thermal Metal Doping of Semiconductors, Fluid Dynamics and Materials Processing, 8, 353- 380.
33. M. Eslamian, Advances in thermodiffusion and thermophoresis (Soret effect) in liquid mixtures (2012), Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer 2, 043001.
32. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2012), Modeling of DNA Thermophoresis in Dilute Solutions using the Non- equilibrium Thermodynamics Approach, Journal of Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics, 37, 63-76
31. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2012), Estimation of Thermodiffusion Coefficients in Ternary Associating Mixtures, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 90, 936-943.
30. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2011), Thermodiffusion (thermomigration) and convection in molten semiconductor-metal layers, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 50 1232-1242.
29. M. Eslamian, M. Ahmed, and A. H. H. Ali (2011). A Theoretical Model for the Formation of Functional Micro- and Nano- Particles from Emulsion Droplet Combustion, Drying Technology, 29, 1025-1036.
28. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2011), Nonequilibrium Thermodynamic Model for Soret Effect in Dilute Polymer Solutions, International Journal of Thermophysics, 32, 652-664.
27. M. Eslamian, F. Sabzi, M. Z. Saghir (2010), Modeling of Thermodiffusion in Liquid Metal Alloys, Chemical Physics Physical Chemistry, 12, 13835-13848.
26. A. Esmaielzadeh Kandjani, A. Khoshnevis, M. Hemayatkhah, E. Esmaeilzadeh, M.R. Vaezi and M. Eslamian (2010), Powder production via electrohydrodynamic-assisted molten metal jet impingement into a viscous medium, Powder Technology, 203(3), 518-528.
25. M. Eslamian, M. Z. Saghir and M. M. Bou-Ali (2010), Investigation of the Soret Effect in Binary, Ternary and Quaternary Hydrocarbon Mixtures: New Expressions for the Thermodiffusion Factors in Quaternary Mixtures, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 49, 2128-2137.
24. M. Shekarriz, S. Taghipoor, F. Haji-Ali-Akbari, M. Soleymani Jamarani, R. Kaveh-Ahangar, M. Eslamian (2010), Optimal Synthesis and Nitrate and Mercury Removal Ability of Microemulsion-Made Iron Nanoparticles, International Journal of Nanoparticles, 3(2), 123-137.
23. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2010), Dynamic Thermodiffusion Theory for Ternary Mixtures, Journal of Non- Equilibrium Thermodynamics, 35, 51-73.
22. A. Kaliazine, M. Eslamian, H. N. Tran (2010), On the Failure of a Brittle Material by High Velocity Gas Jet Impact, International Journal of Impact Engineering 37(2), 131-140.
21. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2009), Microscopic Study and Modeling of Thermodiffusion in Associating Mixtures, Physical Review E 80, 061201.
20. M. Eslamian and M. Z. Saghir (2009), Dynamic Thermodiffusion Model for Binary Liquid Mixtures, Physical Review E, 80, 011201.
19. A. Pophali, M. Eslamian, A. Kaliazine, M. Bussmann, H. Tran (2009), Breakup mechanisms of brittle deposits in kraft recovery boilers - a fundamental study, TAPPI Journal, 8(9) 4-9.
18. M. Eslamian, and M. Z. Saghir (2009), A Critical Review of Thermodiffusion Models: Role and Significance of the Heat of Transport and Activation Energy of Viscous Flow (2009), The Journal of Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics, 34, 97-131.
17. M. Eslamian and M. Shekarriz, (2009) Recent Advances in Nanoparticle Synthesis by Spray and Microemulsion Methods, Recent Patents on Nanotechnology, 3(2), 99-115.
16. M. Eslamian, A. Heydari, and P. Ghezelbash (2009), Entropy Generation Minimisation Analysis of Cross Flow Heat Exchangers Used in Indirect Evaporative Air Conditioners, International Journal of Exergy, 6(1), 61-79.
15. N. Jakic, J. Gregory, M. Eslamian, N. Ashgriz (2009), Effect of Impurities on Characteristics of ZrO2 and ZnO Ceramic Powders Produced by Spray Pyrolysis, Journal of Materials Science, 44(8), 1977-1986.
14. M. Eslamian, M. Ahmed, N. Ashgriz (2009), Modeling of Solution Droplet Evaporation and Particle Evolution in Droplet-to-Particle Spray Methods, Drying Technology, Vol. 27, No. 3, 3-13.
13. M. Eslamian, A. Pophali, M. Bussmann, and H. N. Tran (2009), Breakup of Brittle Deposits by Supersonic Air Jet: The effects of varying jet and deposit characteristics, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 36 (2009) 199–209.
12. A. Abbasi, M. Eslamian, D. Rousseu, (2008) Modeling of Caffeine Release from Crosslinked Water-Swellable Gelatin and Gelatin-Maltodextrin Hydrogels, Drug Delivery, 15(7):455–463.
11. A. Abbasi, M. Eslamian, D. Heyd, D. Rousseu, (2008) Control Release of DSBP from Genipin-Crosslinked Gelatin Thin Films, Pharmaceutical Development and Technology, 13 (6): 549-557.
10. M. Eslamian, H. C. Heine (2008), Characteristics of spray flames and the effect of group combustion on the morphology of flame-made nanoparticles, Nanotechnology 19 (2008) 045712.
9. M. Eslamian, J. Rak, and N. Ashgriz (2008), Preparation of Aluminum/Silicon Carbide Metal Matrix Composites Using Centrifugal Atomization, Powder Technology 184 (2008) 11–20.
8. A. Chau, M. Eslamian, N. Ashgriz (2008), On Preparation of Non-Disrupted Particles by Spray Pyrolysis, Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, 25 (2008) 183-191.
7. M. Eslamian, A. Pophali, M. Bussmann, D. Cormack, and H. N. Tran (2008), Failure of Cylindrical Brittle Deposits Impacted by a Supersonic Air Jet, ASME Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, 130(3), 031002.
6. M. Eslamian and N. Ashgriz (2007): Effect of Atomization Method on the Morphology of Spray Generated Particles. Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, 129(1) 130-142.
5. M. Eslamian and N. Ashgriz (2007): Evaporation and evolution of suspended solution droplets at atmospheric and reduced pressures. Drying Technology, 25 (6), 1009-1020.
4. M. Eslamian and N. Ashgriz (2006): Effect of Precursor, Ambient Pressure, and Temperature on the Morphology, Crystallinity, and Decomposition of Powders Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis, Powder Technology, 167 149–159.
3. M. Eslamian, M. Ahmed, and N. Ashgriz (2006): Modeling of Nanoparticle Formation during Spray Pyrolysis, Nanotechnology, 17 1674-1685.
2. M. Eslamian and N. Ashgriz (2006): Modeling of Particle Formation during Spray Pyrolysis using Droplet Internal Circulation, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer,33 863-871.
1. M. Eslamian and N. Ashgriz (2006): The Effect of Reactor Ambient Pressure on the Morphology of Spray Dried Magnesium Sulphate Powders. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 84(5) 581-589.